APPLYING FOR A LOAN
- Unexpected home repairs – If you have a burst water pipe, you’re not going to be able to wait around until next month and your plumber is going to expect to be paid on completion of the job so you might be looking for one of our emergency loans.
- Unexpected Car Repairs – Perhaps your car breaks down and leaves you with an unexpected repair bill. Again, it is not an option to leave the car at the mechanics until your next payday. Many Australians contact Instant Cash Online and get the repairs done with our repair loans.
- Medical emergency – Perhaps you have a medical emergency. While many doctors, dentists and hospitals will come to your aid when you need it, there are still medications and other payments you need to take care of. Our medical expenses loans may be able to help you out in these situations.
- Countless others – Of course these are just a handful of examples, there are countless other reasons that people turn to Instant Cash Online for our online loans.
- Are you currently over 18 years of age?
- Are you currently an Australian resident?
- Do you have a bank account where your wage is deposited into?
- Are you currently employed and earn at least $450 per week?
- Have you worked at the same employer for at least three (3) months?
- Your income as we only lend people an amount they can afford.
- Your address as we are required to have these details on file.
- Bank details so we can transfer the money to you.
- Your employment status so we determine if you are eligible to loan with us.
We will need you to provide this information in the application and then provide us with a number of documents. We will need is:
- Proof of id such as a drivers licence.
- A 90 day bank statement, this also needs to show your salary being deposited.
- Proof of Address such as a phone or gas bill.
- Your two most recent payslips.
You can upload all these document into your application form. If you can’t have them at the time you apply that’s ok. You can email them to us later at email@example.com. You can also access your bank statements through our secure online connection to your bank. Don’t worry, we don’t see your internet banking information. It’s all done through Credit Sense, a secure gateway which protects your privacy and information.
Most of our clients have the money available to them only minutes after the transfer, however, depending the time of day and your bank, it may take appear the following day
That does not mean we accept everyone. If you have numerous defaults in the last month, are in a part nine debt agreement, or are now bankrupt, chances are your application will be declined.
You can visit their website at www.creditsense.com.au to find out more.
Of course, this depends on your individual situation and we look at your ability to service your loan by making your repayment. When we set up a loan, we work with you to come up with a repayment plan with works.
We do also transfer funds using PayID so if you have PayID account, you will receive your funds within seconds.
MANAGING YOUR LOAN
You can also make your repayments using you PayID if you have one or you can deposit funds directly into our bank account. You can find out more about way to pay on our making payments page.
- If the direct debit is declined – In this event, not only are you responsible for a $35 failed payment fee by Instant Cash Online, but you may also have to pay your bank a dishonour fee. If we agree to reschedule your payment for a later date, the $35 still applies
- What happens if you do not pay – In the event that you fail to contact us and the direct debit is declined, we consider your account overdue. From here, your account is passed to our Repayments Team. Our Repayments Team will attempt to contact you through SMS, email, and telephone to set up an affordable payment plan for the remaining payments owed.
Still cannot contact you? – In the event that our Repayments Team is unable to contact you, Instant Cash Online reserves the right to contact an external collections partner and pass on your account. In the event this occurs, please keep in mind that Instant Cash Online may place a default on your credit file. This could harm your credit history and for upwards of five (5) years.
However, do not let that stop you from making another request right now. That way, you can receive your new loan the moment that the bank clears your final repayment.
PROBLEMS WITH OUR SERVICE OR YOUR ACCESS
Usually your complaint can be settled to your satisfaction simply by alerting us to the problem. You can be sure that you will always receive a fair and objective investigation.
If you do have a complaint, Instant Cash Online would welcome hearing it. It allows us to address potential problems and improve in the future. This makes the overall process better for everyone.
- Live chat